Monday 2 May 2011

Chandan Roy Sanyal interview

Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak: I saw it in New Delhi one hot June afternoon. I watched the entire movie through an open window of my neighbour's house standing on bricks. And it was worth it for every scene. I loved the film and it became my all-time great watch. Masoom: Simply for the Lakdi Ki Kaathi track. We kids at that time could relate to this song so well!
Mr India: I still remember going to see it with my uncle. In fact, it was because of him that I watched several movies in my younger days. And ever since, I knew what my calling in life would be -- acting .
Tezaab: I watched this film on a video cassette and loved Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit's magic. I think I still have the cassette at my home in Delhi.
Gupi gayen bagha bayen: Satyajit Ray's  children's fantasy film. It was absolutely magical and the way it was made -- it was way quite ahead of its time in way of commerce and world cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...