Sunday 27 March 2011

Chantal O'Brien on Bachelor Rejection: All Good!


Chantal O'Brien was emotionally crushed by Brad Womack on The Bachelor season finale. But looking back, she has no hard feelings and says it was for the best.
As shocked and confused as she was that Brad didn't propose to her then, the fun-loving, 28-year-old Seattle divorcee says she's "in a really good place."

Below are excerpts from an interview Chantal gave to People:
On Brad not choosing her: "There I was thinking this is someone I could have a future with and they didn't want to be with me. It broke my heart."
On reliving it on the After the Final Rose special: "It was hard to go back and see those memories. I think it's undeniable the chemistry Brad and I had."
On The Bachelor spoilers that reported, erroneously, that she got engaged to Brad: "I started getting text messages and calls saying 'Congratulations!'"
"It was difficult obviously, because I've just had my heart broken and everyone is congratulating me. At the same time, I tried to be a good sport."
On getting closure: "Brad found just what he was looking for and I wish them happiness. I'm in a really good place, too, which makes it a lot easier."
On meeting new boyfriend Jeff Razore: "I think because of my [Bachelor] experience, it's allowed me to be where I am now and be in a relationship."
On life these days: "I'm back into normal life, which I'm really happy with. I'm still living in the house you saw on the show; I'm working for my dad."
"Just spending time with friends and family. Things are going really well."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...