Monday 27 June 2011

Keanu Reeves pens mocking book

Actor Keanu Reeves has penned an over-the-top anti-self-help book as part of a joke about his gloomy reputation.


Reeves has overcome a series of great personal tragedies, including losing his longtime girlfriend in a vehicular accident, prompting the media to label the star as a sad and lonely actor.
The Matrix hunk decided to poke fun at his image by writing a dramatic, but funny tome, called Ode to Happiness, which features a variety of depressing images and phrases.

He tells, "I was in my kitchen hanging out with my friend, and the radio was on and this station was playing, like, an orgy of depressing, self-pitying, nostalgic music.

"It was so voluptuously horrible and I just started to write on this piece of paper, because I had this image of, you know, the moment when you take a bath, you light that candle, and you're really just kind of depressed.

And it was making her laugh so hard, I just kept going, piling on the self-pity."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...