Tuesday 28 June 2011

Rosie Whiteley wants to star in a Bond movie

Model-actress Rosie Huntington Whiteley wants to star in the iconic James Bond movies, saying her role in the upcoming debut film Transformers: Dark of the Moon might help her in this direction.

The 25-year-old, who debuts by replacing sultry actress Megan Fox in the third installment of the hit franchise, admits having ambitions to appear in the Bond franchise, which currently stars Daniel Craig as the suave spy, reported Contactmusic.

"I've had some interest from various directors. I thought that if I did something it would be some walk-on part  not a proper, big movie like Transformers. I had the time of my life making this movie.

And I'd always dreamed that I might get the chance to be a Bond girl," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...