Sunday 17 July 2011

Enrique Iglesius: I don't feel like I am ready for children

He has been in a relationship for 10 years but pop star Enrique Iglesius is still not ready to start a family.


The 36-year-old singer, who has been involved with tennis star Anna Kournikova, said he doesn't want to get married or have children at the moment.
"I don't feel like I am ready for children at this moment but who knows. Maybe six months from now I will, maybe 16 years from now I won't.

I don't think that far ahead, I would like to have kids but not right now," said Iglesius.

The Heartbeat hitmaker, has insisted that his lifestyle has calmed down a lot and he now prefers to stay at home than go out partying. "I still go out.

But I am the sort of person that can party all day and then I won't need to go clubbing for another month. I don't handle drinks very well either so I need a week to get over it!" added Iglesius.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...