Sunday 17 July 2011

Kate Hudson welcomes another baby boy

Golden Globe winner Kate Hudson has become the mother of another baby boy. 


The 32-year-old American actress has a seven-year-old son, Ryder, from her marriage to Chris Robinson. The new born boy is Kate's first child with Muse frontman Matt Bellamy. 
"I'm really excited. I'm not in a rush, I don't have nerves, I'm so excited to have another baby, for our family, we are all really happy, so I can't wait," said Hudson.

"And I'm getting to the end, so I'm like, 'Ahhh, what is it going to be, who is it, is it going to come out screaming, is it going to come out quiet, is it going to have eyes open, is it going to be shut, is it going to have hair?" she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...