Sunday 15 May 2011

Aamir gets spooked!


 Guess who got spooked out by Ragini MMS, wonders my dhobi as he saunters into my abode. I've no time or inclination for guessing games, I say and order Safedi Lal to get to the point pronto. 

He says, it was Aamir Khan, claiming to have got this piece of information from his birdy at Balaji House.
Seems the actor-filmmaker had gone to check on the promo of his forthcoming production, Delhi Belly, which is being attached with Ekta Kapoor's paranormal thriller. And he happened to catch some portions of the much-hyped MMS movie. Bas, aur kya? It spooked him enough to get edgy about what's going to happen next. Later, I'm told, he called Ekta to congratulate her for her movie. Chalo, badhiya hai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...