Sunday 15 May 2011

Kareena prefers Nayantara over Asin!


Sher Lock Holmes has taken an off today, but he's not taking it easy. Now he wants me to hear an item on Salman Khan's Bodyguard. 

What about it now, I wonder, and he replies that it's got to do more with Kareena Kapoor, who's playing the leading lady in the Hindi remake. Seems he heard it from somewhere that Bebo isn't too impressed with Asin's performance in the Tamil version.
Of course, the Kapoor kudi will be playing the part in the Hindi remake in her own style... But I'm informed that Bebo liked Nayantara's performance a lot better in the Malayalam version. Hmm, while I do welcome this feedback, I'd also like to hear what Asin has to say about Kareena's histrionics in the Hindi version when it releases later this year. Or shouldn't I ask, eh Bebo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...