Sunday 15 May 2011

Sahil Shroff: Not dating Priyanka..


He's rocking the gossip columns long before his debut film Don 2 opens at the box office, but model Sahil Shroff isn't bothered. Though reports have suggested that he's the new real-life leading man in Don 2 co-star Priyanka Chopra's life, Sahil insists she was only being a helpful colleague.

"Since I am a newcomer, Priyanka helped me perfect nuances of my character. When you are making your film debut, you need all kinds of advice. And being in the industry for almost a decade now, she gave me a few tips. But that doesn't mean we are having an affair," laughs Sahil.
Apart from appearing in several commercials recently, Sahil has also contested in the reality TV show, The Amazing Race Asia. "I've known Priyanka for some time now but there's nothing brewing," he smiles. For the time being though, he admits to being in awe of co-stars Shah Rukh Khan.
"Shah Rukh is such a down-to-earth person that he doesn't come across as being a huge star. If I can achieve even 10 per cent of what he has, I will consider myself lucky," he says, adding that director Farhan Akhtar "knows his craft very well with minute detailing and has a sharp hold over his stories." Sahil had to go through three rounds of auditions before he finally got the film, but he's not rushing to sign up more.
"Until Don 2 comes out, I am going ahead with my modeling career. I want to act in good films, so I am reading scripts and meeting people. I haven't signed anything new yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...