Siddharth, who started his acting career with a bang with Mani Ratnam's Ayudha Ezhuthu and Shankar's Boys is back, eager to weave his magic on screen with the film 180.
After eight years, his Tamil movie will hit the screens. Queried on a long absence, SIddharth says, ' I was working hard in other language films. Telugu films gave me the biggest break of my career. Instead of waiting for the right films, I thought it would be wiser to accept films that came my way. I worked with some of the top-notch directors in the Indian film industry during these years.'
Siddharth considers Mani Ratnam as his mentor. On him, he says, 'Mani taught me cinema. I have been in constant touch with Mani Ratnam all these years and this time I dropped in to Chennai just to meet him.'
After eight years, his Tamil movie will hit the screens. Queried on a long absence, SIddharth says, ' I was working hard in other language films. Telugu films gave me the biggest break of my career. Instead of waiting for the right films, I thought it would be wiser to accept films that came my way. I worked with some of the top-notch directors in the Indian film industry during these years.'
Siddharth considers Mani Ratnam as his mentor. On him, he says, 'Mani taught me cinema. I have been in constant touch with Mani Ratnam all these years and this time I dropped in to Chennai just to meet him.'

No comments:
Post a Comment